We are all SO busy and sometimes life just starts to get to you!
But you have to remember to take time for YOU and take care of yourself. It’s different for everyone but here are some of my favorite things to do that help keep my head in the right place:
- A good workout – one of my favorites is Burn 60 in West Hollywood…you won’t regret it!
- Beach Day! Perry’s Cafe service on the beach or Paradise Cove are perfect ways to feel like you’re on vacation.
- A Blowout! – My hair is long and I have a lot of it…so having someone else deal with it once and a while is amazing.
- A Spa Treatment – Check out Wi Spa on Wilshire for a full body scrub and signature sauna experience.
- Zumba Dance Party – Zumba never fails me, I love teaching and taking classes. You get to party and burn calories for 60 minutes, it dosen’t get much better than that!
- Being home – When I have the time, being at home, getting some cleaning done and pampering myself a little is always relaxing. A good old DIY face mask and manicure never hurts!
Whatever works for you, remember to try and clear your head and get some of those negative thoughts out and enjoy the moment.